By Sarina Singh
#1 best-selling advisor to South India *
Lonely Planet South India & Kerala is your passport to all of the such a lot appropriate and updated recommendation on what to work out, what to bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. appreciate the regal Mysore Palace, sit back on a palm-fringed seashore, or cruise via tropical Kerala; all together with your relied on commute spouse. Get to the center of South India and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's South India & Kerala shuttle Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries express you the best solution to tailor your journey in your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent time and cash, and assist you get round like a neighborhood, averting crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, telephone numbers, web pages, transit information, and costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - together with consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, buying, and hidden gem stones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights offer you a richer and extra lucrative go back and forth event - together with heritage, artwork, structure, politics, landscapes, flora and fauna, food, customs, volunteering, yoga, Hinduism and bazaar-shopping.
- Over 80 color maps
- Useful features - together with Walking excursions, commute with Children, and ladies & Solo Traveller beneficial properties.
- Coverage of Kerala's backwaters, Goa's shorelines, Chennai's city villages, Bengaluru's refined urban lifestyles, Ellora and Ajanta's Buddhist caves, Puducherry's French-colonial streets, Mysore's sandalwood markets, and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet South India & Kerala, our so much finished consultant to South India, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the head attractions and take the line much less travelled.
- Looking for a advisor involved in India? try out Lonely Planet's India consultant for a complete examine what India has to provide; or Lonely Planet's Discover India, a photo-rich advisor to the India's most well liked points of interest
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, Sarina Singh, Lindsay Brown, Paul Harding, Trent Holden, Amy Karafin, Kate Morgan, John Noble, Kevin Raub.
About Lonely Planet: begun in 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's best trip advisor writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on the earth, in addition to an award-winning web site, a set of cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted vacationer group. Lonely Planet's challenge is to permit curious travelers to adventure the realm and to really get to the center of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite go back and forth advisor category
'Lonely Planet courses are, easily, like no other.' - the recent York occasions
'Lonely Planet. it really is on everyone's bookshelves; it is in each traveller's fingers. it truly is on cellphones. it is on the net. it really is in every single place, and it is telling whole generations of individuals the way to commute the world.' -Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Best-selling consultant to South India. resource: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, united kingdom and united states, July 2012 to June 2013