By Lonely Planet, Anja Mutic, Peter Dragicevich
Lonely Planet: The world's major commute consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Croatia is your passport to the main correct, updated recommendation on what to determine and bypass, and what hidden discoveries anticipate you. surprise on the turquoise lakes and waterfalls in Plitvice Lakes nationwide Park, see Dubrovnik from its urban partitions or discover the dreamy inside of Hvar Island all along with your depended on go back and forth better half. Get to the center of Croatia and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Croatia trip Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of time and cash and get round like a neighborhood, averting crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web content, transit counsel, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, napping, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra profitable commute adventure - historical past, food, ordinary surroundings, arts, structure
- Over forty maps
- Covers Zagreb, Zagorje, Slavonia, Istria, Kvarner, Northern Dalmatia, cut up & critical Dalmatia, Dubrovnik & Southern Dalmatia and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Croatia , our such a lot complete consultant to Croatia, is ideal for either exploring best points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for extra huge insurance? try out Lonely Planet's Mediterranean Europe advisor, Eastern Europe consultant or Southeastern Europe consultant.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Anja Mutic and Peter Dragicevich.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top shuttle media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted traveler group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition permits curious travelers to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.