By Lonely Planet, Josephine Quintero
Lonely Planet: The world's top shuttle advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Cyprus is your passport to the main appropriate, updated recommendation on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries look ahead to you. Hike within the appealing Troodos Mountains, get pleasure from scrumptious mezze at a sublime cafe in Kyrenia harbour, or discover interesting Roman ruins in Pafos; all along with your relied on trip spouse. Get to the center of Cyprus and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Cyprus go back and forth Guide:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like a neighborhood, averting crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobile numbers, web pages, transit assistance, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gem stones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra worthwhile shuttle event - background, food, flora and fauna, arts
- Over 30 maps
- Covers Lemosos, Troodos Mountains, Pafos, Larnaka, Lefkosia, Nocisia, Kyrenia and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Cyprus, our such a lot complete consultant to Cyprus, is ideal for either exploring best attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for extra large insurance? try out Lonely Planet's Mediterranean Europe guide.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Josephine Quintero and Jessica Lee.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's major go back and forth media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a devoted vacationer neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious guests to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.