By Lonely Planet, Celeste Brash
Lonely Planet Australia is your passport to the main correct, up to date recommendation on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. whereas away the day on Sydney's Bondi seashore; discover tropical jungle in old Daintree Rainforest; and event the original Indigenous tradition of the Tiwi Islands; all together with your depended on shuttle significant other. Get to the guts of Australia and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Australia:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of time and cash and get round like a neighborhood, warding off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobile numbers, web content, transit suggestions, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, napping, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra lucrative trip adventure - tradition, historical past, paintings, movie, tune, politics, landscapes, flora and fauna, delicacies, wine, surroundings, game
- Free, handy pull-out Sydney map (included in print version), plus greater than 190 maps
- Covers Sydney, Melbourne, the good Barrier Reef, Darwin, Uluru, Perth, Queensland, Adelaide, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, Canberra, the nice Ocean highway, Cairns, Daintree Rainforest, Brisbane, Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Margaret River, Phillip Island, Launceston and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Australia, our so much entire consultant to Australia, is ideal for either exploring best attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for simply the highlights? try out Discover Australia, a photo-rich consultant to the country's hottest points of interest.
- Looking for a consultant keen on Sydney or Melbourne? try out Lonely Planet's Sydney and Melbourne & Victoria publications for a accomplished examine a lot of these towns need to supply, or Pocket Melbourne, a handy-sized advisor enthusiastic about the can't-miss attractions for a fast journey.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, Charles Rawlings-Way, Meg Worby, Carolyn Bain, Celeste Brash, Kate Armstrong, Brett Atkinson, Peter Dragicevich, Anthony Ham, Paul Harding, Alan Murphy, Miriam Raphael, Benedict Walker, Steve Waters.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's top go back and forth media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted traveler neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious guests to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas within which they locate themselves.
Lonely Planet courses have gained the TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 within the favourite go back and forth consultant category.