By Lonely Planet, Daniel Robinson, Dan Savery Raz, Jenny Walker
Lonely Planet: The world's top trip advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories is your passport to the entire such a lot proper and updated suggestion on what to determine, what to bypass, and what hidden discoveries anticipate you. See the breathtaking gold and turquoise-hued Dome of the Rock, waft within the salty lifeless Sea, or sunbathe on Tel Aviv's shorelines; all together with your depended on trip significant other. Get to the center of Israel and the Palestinian territories and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories shuttle Guide:
- Full-colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries exhibit you the best option to tailor your journey in your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent money and time and assist you get round like a neighborhood, warding off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, mobile numbers, web pages, transit information, and costs
- Honest reviews for all budgets - together with consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, and hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights offer you a richer and extra worthwhile commute adventure - together with customs, historical past, artwork, literature, cinema, song, politics, landscapes, natural world, and delicacies
- Free, handy pull-out Jerusalem map (included in print version), plus over fifty eight color neighborhood maps
- Useful features - together with Walking Tours, Month-by-Month (annual pageant calendar), and Travel with Children
- Coverage of Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the Gaza Strip, Sinai, the useless Sea, the Negev, Petra, West financial institution, Golan, Galilee, Haifa, Akko, Bethlehem, Masada, Nazareth, and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories, our so much entire consultant to Israel and the Palestinian territories, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the head attractions and take the line much less travelled.
- Looking for extra vast assurance? try out Lonely Planet's center East trip Guide for a accomplished examine the entire zone has to supply.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Daniel Robinson, Michael Kohn, Dan Savery Raz, Jessica Lee, and Jenny Walker.
About Lonely Planet: began in 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's major shuttle advisor writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on the earth, in addition to an award-winning web site, a set of cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a devoted traveler group. Lonely Planet's challenge is to allow curious travelers to event the realm and to really get to the center of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite shuttle consultant category
'Lonely Planet courses are, without difficulty, like no other.' - ny Times
'Lonely Planet. it really is on everyone's bookshelves; it really is in each traveller's arms. it really is on cell phones. it really is on the web. it truly is all over, and it is telling complete generations of individuals tips on how to shuttle the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)