By Alison Bing, Mariella Krause
Lonely Planet: The world's prime go back and forth advisor publisher
Lonely Planet observe San Francisco is your passport to the entire such a lot proper and up to date suggestion on what to determine, what to bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. Watch fog creep underneath the Golden Gate Bridge, trip a cable motor vehicle earlier stately Victorians, or style the easiest of California delicacies on the Ferry construction; all together with your relied on trip spouse. realize the simplest of San Francisco and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet observe San Francisco:
- Full-color maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries exhibit you the easiest strategy to tailor your journey in your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent money and time and assist you get round like a neighborhood, heading off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web content, transit counsel, and costs
- Honest reviews for all budgets - together with consuming, napping, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, and hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights give you a richer and extra worthwhile trip event - together with historical past, paintings, literature, leisure, tune, structure, politics, food, drink, and extra
- Free, handy pull-out San Francisco map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour local maps
- Useful features - together with Walking excursions, Month-by-Month (annual pageant calendar), and Travel with Kids
- Coverage of North seashore, Chinatown, Downtown, Civic heart, The undertaking, SoMa, The Castro, Russian Hill, The Haight, Hayes Valley, the jetty, Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Park, and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet notice San Francisco, our easy-to-use consultant, is ideal for tourists who search the preferred points of interest a vacation spot has to provide. packed with inspiring and colourful pictures, this advisor makes a speciality of the simplest of the easiest.
- Looking for a complete consultant that recommends a variety of reviews, either well known and offbeat, and commonly covers all the city's neighborhoods? try out Lonely Planet's San Francisco guide. Or try out Lonely Planet's Pocket San Francisco, a handy-sized consultant concerned about the can't-miss attractions for a fast journey.
- Looking for extra wide insurance? try out Lonely Planet's California guide for a entire examine all of the nation has to supply, or Lonely Planet's notice California, a photo-rich consultant to the state's preferred attractions.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, Mariella Krause, Alison Bing, and John A Vlahides.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's best go back and forth consultant writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on the earth, in addition to an award-winning site, a collection of cellular and electronic commute items, and a committed visitor group. Lonely Planet's challenge is to permit curious tourists to event the realm and to really get to the guts of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite shuttle advisor category
'Lonely Planet courses are, readily, like no other.' - big apple Times
'Lonely Planet. it really is on everyone's bookshelves; it truly is in each traveller's palms. it is on cellphones. it is on the net. it really is far and wide, and it really is telling whole generations of individuals how one can trip the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)